Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Intro To Me



In case you stumbled across this blog on accident and have no idea who I am or what I am blogging about here is a brief explanation.
First I am a sophomore, or wait actually now a Junior, at Butler University who over the summer will be interning with the Broadway United Methodist Church. I am a Religion Major with a Peace Studies minor (and please don't ask what I will do with that or what my plans for the future are!). I am really interested in a few different things that brought me to Broadway. The first is the character of Jesus. For the past two years my experience with Jesus has flipped my world upside down and taken me to places I thought I would never step into. I am really passionate about peace, community, gentrification, urban development/ministry, what God really wants of the Church, what community is really suppose to embody, and what it means to love your neighbor. Pshh.... I am making myself sound a lot cooler, hippier, and interesting than I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment